We are committed to creating a community online that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of Parenting NI, including respect for the rights, dignity and property of others. We would ask everyone who likes our page to do their part to help us achieve that goal. In doing so, we would ask you not to post content on our social media channels that:
- Is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent or objectionable.
- Is deceptive, false or misleading.
- Violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Is illegal.
- References a third party website or is self-promoting spam.
- Is inappropriate, offensive or hateful.
We reserve the right to remove any content or block users that violate our community guidelines, or that we determine are otherwise offensive to our community. All content must also comply with platforms policies as well, which you can find here:
Please respect that social media channels are not monitored 24 hours a day. We will do our best to respond to your messages (when appropriate) within 24 hours of receiving them. Unfortunately we cannot offer support via social media as nothing posted via these channels is totally confidential. Therefore if you have any concerns we would urge you to call us on freephone 0808 8010 722.