Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Walking on Eggshells Ballymena
January 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Non Violent Resistance Programme
Due to funding stipulations for this programme is only available to women at this time. Men interested in this programme can contact our Helpline on 0808 8010 722 to be placed on a waiting list and contacted when the next suitable programme becomes available.
Duration: Every Wednesday for 8 weeks
Aim: To provide parents with the skills to achieve a calmer and violent free home
Child to parent violence is an abuse of power through which the child or adolescent attempts to coerce, control or dominate others in the family.
The Parents Walking on Eggshells Programme uses the principles of Non Violent Resistance to help parents experiencing child to parent violence overcome their sense of helplessness, develop a support network, stop destructive behaviours inside the home and improve relationships between family members.
- Overcome sense of helplessness
- Develop a support network
- Stop destructive behaviours
- Improve family relationships
This programme is particularly suited to parents of children aged 8-16 years old.
All parents and carers need to complete an initial telephone assessment to ensure the programme is suitable for their family circumstances. Call 0808 8010 722 to complete and register. If you would prefer you can complete the Expression of Interest form at the bottom of the page and we will get in touch with you. Please note that sometimes this can take a few days.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine