Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
Portadown Positive Approaches to Discipline Workshop
October 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
As part of our STOP campaign in supporting parents with alternatives to physical punishment we are delighted to be providing FREE Positive Approaches to Discipline workshops for parents, thanks to funding from Assets Recovery Community Scheme.
Why do children misbehave?
This workshop will explore:
- Attitudes to the use of physical punishment on children and young people
- Current legislation in Northern Ireland
- Positive approaches to discipline and positive parenting strategies
Call us to register on freephone 0808 8010 722.
The freephone number is currently available Mon – Thurs 9:30 am – 3:30 pm & Fri 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine