Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Parenting Children’s Challenging Behaviour Workshop Belfast
March 31, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£12
Location: Currie Primary School
Tickets on sale: https://pccbbelfast.eventbrite.co.uk
This workshop aims to support parents to identify the behaviours they find most challenging and gain techniques to manage those behaviours effectively leading to a calmer home.
The workshop will:
- Consider the feelings behind the behaviour
- Explore how to use the Authoritative Parenting Style which research shows to be the most effective
- Discuss the difference between children’s needs and wants
- Emphasise the importance of clear communication
- Introduce the Stress model and its purpose in managing challenging behaviour
- Give Top Tips for managing behaviour and positive parenting.