Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Parenting Children’s Challenging Behaviour Newtownabbey
May 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Duration: Every Tuesday for 6 weeks
Aim: To help parents understand and manage their children’s challenging behaviours
The Parenting Children’s Challenging Behaviour programme will:
- Help parents understand children’s behaviours
- Recognise the triggers to their child’s behaviour
- Give practical tips on how to reinforce positive behaviour
The programme promotes the Authoritative Parenting style which research shows to be the most effective.
The programme is particularly suited to those parenting children aged 2-10 years old.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine