Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
February 2, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£35
Duration: Every Tuesday for 6 weeks
The Parenting Apart programme is aimed at parents who have separated, are separating, divorced or thinking of divorce. The programme will provide practical advice and guidance about what children need to know, and what parents can do to meet their children’s need. Although parents are immersed in their own difficulties, this programme can help parents focus on the child’s needs with the aim of minimising the impact of the separation.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine