Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen Belfast
May 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
FREE for parents/carers to attend
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Leave me alone.”
“You’re a melter!”
These phrases are often all too familiar for parents of teenagers. The teenage years can be notoriously challenging but Parenting NI and the Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen Programme can help you navigate your way through the reality of living with teenagers.
The Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen Programme covers a range of topics including teen development, self-esteem, rules and consequences, dealing with conflict and problem solving. The programme promotes the Authoritative Parenting style, which has been proven to be most effective.
The programme has been found to improve outcomes for parents, their teenagers and the family as a whole.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine