Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Encouraging Healthy Lifestyles Banbridge
February 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This workshop will explore what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, giving parents the opportunity to consider why we need to incorporate healthy lifestyle principles in our daily lives and develop realistic and effective plans to improve our health and the health of our family. Taking place in Banbridge Methodist Church with Homestart Banbridge on Wednesday 21st February.
- Health & wellbeing – A healthy lifestyle can have a positive impact on your mental health & wellbeing.
- Healthy eating – Exploring portion size & forming good habits with food.
- Physical activity – Encouraging exercise through more family activities.
- Sleep routine – Develop an effective sleep routine for your family.
This workshop is proudly supported by the Public Healthy Agency through the CLEAR Project.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine