Browse through our programme calendar below to find up and coming programmes and workshops and which areas they will be running in.
To register for a programme or find out more give us a call on 0808 8010 722.
- This event has passed.
Belfast Walking on Eggshells
May 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Non Violent Resistance Programme
Thanks to funding from Assets Recovery Community Scheme we are delighted to be offering this programme to mums and dads.
Duration: Every Wednesday for 8 weeks
Aim: To provide parents with the skills to achieve a calmer and violent free home
Child to parent violence is an abuse of power through which the child or adolescent attempts to coerce, control or dominate others in the family.
The Parents Walking on Eggshells Programme uses the principles of Non Violent Resistance to help parents experiencing child to parent violence overcome their sense of helplessness, develop a support network, stop destructive behaviours inside the home and improve relationships between family members.
- Overcome sense of helplessness
- Develop a support network
- Stop destructive behaviours
- Improve family relationships
This programme is particularly suited to parents of children aged 8-16 years old.
Call 0808 8010 722 to register.
Freephone number is currently available Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and Friday 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Delivery of this programme has been made possible thanks to funding from Assets Recovery Community Scheme.
Other programmes coming in Autumn 2019:
- Odyssey, Parenting Your Teen in Dunmurry
- Children’s Challenging Behaviour in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Belfast
- Parenting Apart for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Belfast
- Keeping Your Cool for Dads in Derry~Londonderry
- Fathers and Families Workshop in Omagh
- Father and Families Workshop in Ballymoney/Coleraine