If you feel a client you are working with would benefit from the services Parenting NI offers you can download a referral form here and follow the referrals process listed below.
Benefits to Professional Workers
- Free service
- Parenting NI is acknowledged by professionals to be a leading parent support service with a reputation as a model of good practice
If you are a professional who would like to refer a client to Parenting NI please follow the instructions of our referrals process below.
- Seek permission from the client to submit a referral.
- Inform the client that you may request information from Parenting NI on client’s engagement, attendance and duration of contact.
- The referral can be made in writing by downloading the referral form below and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Please provide an email address should we need to acknowledge receipt of the referral.
Parenting NI adheres to a strict confidentiality policy.
Referral Advice Update – 23rd March 2020
As we continue to take measures to reduce the impact of Coronavirus, Parenting NI Head Office will be closed to staff and clients from 5pm 23rd March 2020 until further notice. However, we will still be taking and processing referrals and therefore would ask that they are sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parenting NI is still contactable via the office number (028 9031 0891) and support for parents will continue to be available via our Support Line for free on 0808 8010 722. Resources will also be shared via our social media channels and website.