Would you like to work for us?
In this section you will be able to have a look at any job or volunteering opportunities we have available at Parenting NI.
We are currently looking to recruit Volunteers for the Parenting NI Support Line in Belfast.
Interested? – Come along to our Information Session taking place on Tuesday 12th November 2019 from 11.30am to 12.30pm in Parenting NI offices, 3rd Floor, 42 Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7HN.
The Parenting NI Support Line, 0808 8010 722, is a free, confidential and impartial service for any parent, grandparent or anyone in a parenting role. Parenting NI is Northern Ireland’s leading parenting charity, providing a range of support to help parents resolve issues such as behaviour, relationships and communication.
For your commitment of 3 hours per week, we offer:
- Free training
- Excellent support and development opportunities
- Rotas available Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 12.30pm and 12.30pm to 3.30pm.
If you are interested in finding our more:
- Call us on 028 9031 0891,
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Download an application pack and information leaflet below.