Would you like to work for us?
In this section you will be able to have a look at any job or volunteering opportunities we have available at Parenting NI.
Income Generation Manager
Re-advertisement – 34.5 hours per week
Parenting NI requires an Income Generation Manager to play a lead role in the sustainability and future development of Parenting NI. This post will suit an established professional with a proven track record of development and improved sustainability. It will be attractive to someone who enjoys variety, creativity and using their own initiative.
Hybrid working between home and Head Office in Belfast, the post holder will be responsible for income generation, Parenting NI’s social enterprise, corporate partnerships, events and promotion.
Essential Criteria Includes:
- Level 6 / Degree level qualification in relevant discipline (consideration will also be given to applicants who can demonstrate they are qualified by experience i.e. a minimum 6 years’ experience generating income from a variety of sources)
- Employed for at least 2 years within the last 5 years in an income generation role to include:-
- A proven track record in planning and preparing successful grant funding applications and/or tenders
- Experience of creating and implementing a successful income generation plan
- Experience of seeking corporate partnerships and/or sponsorship
Hours: 34.5 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 4.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm) hours negotiable
Grade: NJC Scale PO1 scp 27
Salary: £31,538.52 per annum (£33,820 FTE)
Contract: Permanent contract subject to funding (6-month probation period)
Closing date for applications: 12noon on Thursday 29th February 2024
Interviews will take place in Belfast on Wednesday 6th March 2024
Further information and an application form can be downloaded below –