Would you like to work for us?
In this section you will be able to have a look at any job opportunities we have available at Parenting NI.
Sessional Facilitators for Parenting Education
Parenting NI is seeking expressions of interest from those who would like to be Sessional Facilitators to deliver parenting programmes across Northern Ireland as and when required. Parenting NI’s Parenting Programmes include one-off workshops or various programmes over 4 – 10 weeks. These include Parenting Your Teen, Walking on Eggshells, Parenting Children’s Challenging Behaviours, Parents Health and Happiness, Parenting Apart.
Essential criteria for the role requires:
- Qualification at NVQ Level 3 or above (or equivalent qualification) in Health, Social Care, Child Care, Community/Youth Work, Working with Parents or Training and Development
- Relevant up to date safeguarding/child protection training or willingness to attend training prior to commencing role
- Proven experience of the delivery of Evidence Based Programmes to parents such as Solihull, Family Links Nurturing Programme, Strengthening Families Programme, Parenting Your Teen Programme
- Proven experience of facilitating groups
- Access to own laptop and data projector
- Business Use car insurance or willingness to purchase this
- Public Liability Insurance or willingness to purchase this
- OCN Level 3 in facilitator skills (or equivalent qualification)
- At least 2 years’ experience of work in the field of Child Care, Parenting Education or Family Support
Successful candidates will be required to attend a 3-hour induction session and attendance at Skills Refresher sessions if required.
Parenting NI offer attractive remuneration for this role plus travel expenses.
An expression of interest form can be downloaded below. Closing date for applications is Friday 25th January 2019.