Would you like to work for us?
In this section you will be able to have a look at any job opportunities we have available at Parenting NI.
Parenting Education Co-ordinator
Parenting NI requires a Parenting Education Co-ordinator to co-ordinate the daily administration, operation, programme sales, provision and development of parenting programmes across Northern Ireland for the Parenting Education project.
Essential Criteria Includes:
- Educated to Level 3 or above
- Level 2 IT qualification e.g. ECDL Extra/Intermediate level
- At least 2 years experience in a Co-ordinator role and/or co-ordinating a project
- Ability to produce high quality reports in a range of formats
- Demonstrable high proficiency of a range of IT packages
Hours: 20 hours per week (Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 2.30pm)
Grade: Band 5 Point 21
Salary: £14,071 per annum (£26,031 per annum pro rata)
Contract: Permanent, subject to funding stream
An application pack can be downloaded below.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Monday 23rd October 2017
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 31st October 2017
Parenting NI is an Equal Opportunities Employer