Would you like to work for us?
In this section you will be able to have a look at any job opportunities we have available at Parenting NI.
Parenting NI is seeking applications from those who would like to get involved with becoming Associate Trainers. This role will involve delivering our range of Employee Wellbeing seminars, on a sessional basis, to groups of parent employees within their work environment.
Those interested should have:
- Qualification at NVQ Level 3 or above (or equivalent qualification)
- OCN Level 3 in Facilitator Skills and/or a recognised Training qualification
- At least 3 years experience working with parents and delivering parenting programmes
- At least 3 years experience of work in the field of Child Care, Parenting Education or Family Support
- Proven experience of delivering to groups of parents
- Relevant up to date safeguarding training
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 19th May 2017